ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    re:customs siezures

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Citizen
Posted
has anyone ever had a package taken by us customs. i recieved a letter that mine was taken.. and its from a company i have used for a year without problem... any information would be appriecated

Posts: 12 | Registered: December 17, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Picture of ~Kat~
Posted Hide Post
Pretty much a form letter. Do not contest it, just notify the shipper, with the a copy of the letter and perhaps they will re-ship since you have used them for a year or more?

Sorry I just saw this thread...

HTH

NTAP~withdrawal is easier than chemo.

NTAP-never take another puff
Disclaimer:Making sure I keep my quit in place by the reminders~

Posts: 4606 | Registered: September 30, 2003 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Senior Secretary
Picture of skbgiants
Posted Hide Post
Yep. Had that happen to me ONCE. After that, I chose services that either send the script direct to me or my pharm. Check out these, they have worked very well for me in the past.

Avantmeds
Mdhotline

No fooling around with customs or waiting for the Fed Ex guy.

Posts: 849 | Registered: July 11, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    re:customs siezures

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.