ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    $45 for 30 Phenobarbitals?

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Citizen
Posted
Yesterday while reads some of the treads here, I came across a Romanian pharmacy site called "Rx Vogue" (rxvogue.com). After reading reviews of what people posted, the site seemed to be worth checking out.

They are selling 100 pills of 100mg Phenobarbital by Zentiva for $90 - which seems a little high compared to Abrax's price ($6 per 10 phenos) but I don't have time to wait because of their slow shipping and Rx Vogue seems like a faster choice.

So, after sending an email they quickly replied back saying they only have 30 pills available. I asked when would they be getting more back in stock (because if it was going to be soon, I would just make my complete order of 100 pills then!) and if it wasn't going to be for a while, that I'd like to buy those 30 pills now. He replied back saying that 30 phenos are $45 + $15 for shipping, but never said when he'd be getting more in stock.

Sorry for being such a newbie about online meds, but is 30 Phenobarbital worth $45? Confused

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 15, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    $45 for 30 Phenobarbitals?

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.