ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    FED EX-UPS ARE THEY SAFE?

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Picture of ~David~
Posted
This topic has been hashed over so much I feel kind of guilty, BUT, here is a topical situation that may ease some concern. A week or so ago, I was at the Pharmacy, the lady in front of me was purchasing a large bag of medication for a friend, she asked the Pharmacist if it was o.k to Fed. Ex her friends medication, the Pharmacist said, "Medications are Fed-Ex'd as a matter of routine"...thus, it is NOT all internet medication. Also, when I was "Medically Indigent" the County Hospital, (over 100 miles from me) sent my Meds. each Mo. VIA UPS, I got to know the guy, (nice Latino) he would holler out the window, "YOU GOTTA THE MEDICINE DAVE!!!" (I am in the country so no biggie)
So, RELAX folks!!!
David

"The early bird catches the worm"...only proves that the worm should have stayed at home and in bed!

Posts: 5446 | Registered: January 05, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Persona non grata
Citizen
Posted Hide Post
express sctipts uses USPS and I think Caremark does too

Posts: 42 | Registered: January 08, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Third Secretary
Picture of norrcal
Posted Hide Post
When ordering domestically Fedex and UPS are very safe

Posts: 101 | Registered: March 17, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Senior Secretary
Picture of skbgiants
Posted Hide Post
I agree, Fed Ex one time opened my package though! Back in the day when I was ordering alprazolam (before I got a precription) and all I got was an empty bottle. I guess some FedEx guy/gal was pretty "relaxed" after taking my meds!

Posts: 838 | Registered: July 11, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Minister-Counselor
Picture of dragonfly
Posted Hide Post
I have never had any problems with fedx I have the nicest driver always early. now for ups they are the ones I do mot trust and they can be very rude.

What ever will be will be life is not ours to see.
DF

Posts: 1501 | Registered: May 08, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Posted Hide Post
Fed Ex has worked better for me.

Wink

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 05, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Minister
Picture of Smarty
Posted Hide Post
Fedex and UPS are cooperating with authorities on internet medicine shipping. From what I gather the other is not.

Posts: 2197 | Registered: March 15, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Posted Hide Post
Yes, this has been talked about a lot in the past SA..
But actually if memory in my old age serves me correct..a while back (I bet PB remembers) there was an article posted somewhere about an arrest done by a..sheriff maybe??
Anyway..what happened was there were pictures showing a man in LE that was dressed up in a DHL uniform (think he may have borrowed the uniform and truck) making deliveries..

Now I have to see if I can find it..

Posts: 6744 | Registered: September 18, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Minister
Picture of Smarty
Posted Hide Post
I know what you are referring. I read, like you let me go find it, that FED & UPS have been contacted and are working with the man. There was people actually waiting in line, running after those those trucks for their meds. From what I remember DHL decided not to cooperate. I think that article was to show that they are aware of all the meds being shipped. Since Dhl didn't cooperate why not use their uniform so everyone will think they are cooperating. JMHO.

Posts: 2197 | Registered: March 15, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    FED EX-UPS ARE THEY SAFE?

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.