ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Western Union

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Army, Naval and Air Attaché
Picture of AngelaT
Posted
Could someone please explain to me how to use western union online for an IOP?
thanks for any help.

Posts: 581 | Registered: May 20, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of 3Dogs
Posted Hide Post
Ditto!! I too long for an explanation of how to do this!

3D

My Chessies are my children.

Posts: 62 | Registered: March 08, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Picture of Northeast
Posted Hide Post
I belive that you need a routing number for whom you are paying, and then you just goto the nearest Western Union with Cash. Fill out the Payment form with the Routing Number and the recipiant, hand the Tellar your Cash and the payments off. Should be simple.

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 09, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Second Secretary
Picture of ward
Posted Hide Post
you can even do it without leaving your home...just go to western union.com......its pretty simple......they give u a confirmation # as soon as the payment is picked up.....took me less than 15 minutes once

Posts: 290 | Registered: October 30, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of 3Dogs
Posted Hide Post
Just did a Western Union Friday night ONLINE! Fairly simple, & you can use a Credit Card (although I am sure you are billed as a cash advance). There was a "verification" call that you had to make at the end where they asked you a whole bunch of questions to verify you are who you say you are, but it was easy, too. Scary, cause they knew such indepth information, but they didn't ask you for any information, just asked you to answer yes/no questions about stuff like, have you ever lived in XXX county?

Because I have never used Western Union where you walk in, I don't know if the exorbatant cost was normal or if online is more expensive, but it cost me $51 for a $425 international transfer! But, what choice did I have? Plus, I never left home!!

Hope this helps someone!

3D

My Chessies are my children.

Posts: 62 | Registered: March 08, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Third Secretary
Picture of norrcal
Posted Hide Post
It is really easy, set up an account then select send instant money - put the name of received, city and country and amount and hit enter. It takes seconds (click save in address book) and then the MTCN is immediately available to provide to the pharmacy. The first few time they may have you call in to confirm info. use a debit or credit card not tied to any major account. You can get the money back as long as they haven't picked the money up.

Posts: 101 | Registered: March 17, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Western Union

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.