ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    BEWARE OF GOLDCARD.COM ONLINE RX

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Citizen
Posted
Goldcard is an online pharmacy company that is BOGUS..... it's based overseas somewhere and will take your money, then come up with all kinds of excuses as to why your meds don't come. I ordered $205 worth of meds back in June of 2006. Was told they "forgot" to send them 3 times. Then told they "did" send them. The scary thing is that they "string you along" for weeks on end.... one excuse after the other as to the delay in the shipment all the while assuring it's on the way, so that TIME ELAPSES so you can't file a complaint with paypal.
Paypal actually DID accept my complaint, even though after the expiration to do so, but I was told "Goldcard didn't have sufficient funds to collect on my return."
Since the complaint, I've had no response from the company.... but get this, HAVE had more advertisements! The nerve.

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 16, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Picture of ~Kat~
Posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing LisaLisa...things like this shouldn't happen, but when they do..people like you are kind enough to share the information.

I wish you the best in getting your money back, or your merchandise.

NTAP~withdrawal is easier than chemo.

NTAP-never take another puff
Disclaimer:Making sure I keep my quit in place by the reminders~

Posts: 4602 | Registered: September 30, 2003 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    BEWARE OF GOLDCARD.COM ONLINE RX

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.