ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Internet Drug Coupons

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Civilian Assistant Attaché
Picture of Darian537
Posted
Found this on Fat Wallet a board that lists all kinds of deals,I usually get the freebees. Smiler

FREE Database of 216 downloadable coupons for prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and medicines for pets.

Note: This is a free service; you do not have to pay anything. All we do is provide you with links to the coupons.

FREE COUPONS CLICK HERE

Not good with medicare but insurance copays OK,lots of prescription medicine.

Darian537

Posts: 190 | Registered: September 09, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Posted Hide Post
Ok thanks will check it out...

Big Grin

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 05, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Picture of ~Kat~
Posted Hide Post
Hi there Darian, I looked at this site and its good!
Thanks for sharing!

Kat

NTAP~withdrawal is easier than chemo.

NTAP-never take another puff
Disclaimer:Making sure I keep my quit in place by the reminders~

Posts: 4664 | Registered: September 30, 2003 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Picture of ~David~
Posted Hide Post
Darian, I definitely will check this out, thank you for posting this!
David

~"If you'll be my bodyguard, I will be your long lost pal"~ Paul Simon

Posts: 5663 | Registered: January 05, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Internet Drug Coupons

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.