ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    advice on a tracking stall????

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Counselor
Picture of sprawl
Posted
Hi everyone I just wanted to know if anyone has tracked there package and see it stall somewhere? I am assuming it is due to weather conditions???!!! I wondered if anyone has gotten there package without seeing it go through the proper tracking (check in) procedures? With the holidays coming up I am afraid it will get lost or delayed and I only have about a day and a half of meds left. Anyone have advice????? Thanks- SPRAWL Roll Eyes

Posts: 1026 | Registered: April 05, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Counselor
Picture of sprawl
Posted Hide Post
ok nevermind, package here. The fedex computer tracker thingy is down so if anyone else is having trouble it may be the same issue. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Posts: 1026 | Registered: April 05, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    advice on a tracking stall????

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.