ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Shipped from IOP via Priority Airmail- more or less likely to be detained?

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Assistant Attaché
Picture of siren1024
Posted
Any experience? I ordered a med from the IOP that has just been posted. I opted for priority 2-3 day shipping and I'm a little nervous!

It seems to me that it may be safer, as the time involved wouldn't allow for a long drawn out customs hold up.

"Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with authority." --The Doctor

Posts: 77 | Registered: December 10, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Picture of koko1994
Posted Hide Post
Quite theopposite. Special shipping usually stays in cusstoms longer for more intense scrutiny.

"Death is more universal than life; Everyone dies, but not everyone lives."

Posts: 41 | Registered: February 10, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Shipped from IOP via Priority Airmail- more or less likely to be detained?

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.