ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Are all OP'S basically in FL?

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Citizen
Posted
Are there other states that have OP'S, and if so, how does one begin to search. I live in Az and was using NWW for years, had no clue what was happening until last week when I tried to order a new consult. Needless to say, I am in a state of sheer panic.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lynnda

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 24, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Minister-Counselor
Picture of dragonfly
Posted Hide Post
I belvieve that specialvalueservice ships to AZ check it out [URL=http://www.specialvalueservices.com]www.specialvalueservices.com[/URL
It also says thay ship to KY DRAGONFLY.

What ever will be will be life is not ours to see.
DF

Posts: 1501 | Registered: May 08, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Senior Secretary
Picture of skbgiants
Posted Hide Post
Seems like it. I don't know why, it must be something to do with the laws down in Florida.

Posts: 850 | Registered: July 11, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    Are all OP'S basically in FL?

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.