ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    DUANE'S PHARMACY
Page 1 2 

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Assistant Army, Naval and Air Attaché
Picture of monkeyfacegal
Posted
Several OP's use Duane's. I am wondering where they are located. Please PM me if you use them and know their location.

Posts: 252 | Registered: March 13, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Civilian Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
why? Do you want to take a tour?

Posts: 162 | Registered: November 22, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of monkeyfacegal
Posted Hide Post
no.....I'm trying to see if I can find a place that is not located in Florida.

Posts: 252 | Registered: March 13, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Civilian Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
oh. Duane's is in Florida.

I don't know of any outside of FL for sure. I never understood why 99% of them are in FL...

Posts: 162 | Registered: November 22, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Second Secretary
Picture of SSide
Posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ninjaman:
why? Do you want to take a tour?
Oooooooooooh man, you gotta admit that was funny!!

Which way did he go Doc?

Posts: 303 | Registered: October 03, 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of Ashez
Posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!

FedXMeds has switched to them after their previous pharmacy was busted by the DEA. Any feedback on this pharm? Please don't tell me that the DEA has just shut them down too....

"If I could get my membership fee back, I'd resign from the human race." - Fred Allen

Posts: 54 | Registered: February 02, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Picture of monkeyfacegal
Posted Hide Post
As far as I've read on boards, Duane's is doing fine. But, they are used by a lot of op's right now and they are about the only pharm that will ship to states that other's wont, like TN. I have no inside info but it seems that if a lot of people are using them it is a matter of time that the DEA will focus in on all their traffic.

Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
Especially when people on this board, state the name of a specific site and also list the specific pharmacy that they use at a time like this, rather than PM'ing eachother for that info.......and FYI, Fedexmeds is no longer using Duane's as of Friday 2/23

Posts: 53 | Registered: October 25, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Counselor
Picture of mistletoe10899
Posted Hide Post
Triz wouldn't be much use for this board if it didn't put this information out there. If they didn't get it here they would get it from the other forum.

Posts: 1043 | Registered: April 19, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
I don't agree, not at a time where there are only a handful of pharmacies still shipping out of Florida. I just cannot agree, many of us are waiting on refills and I don't think it's fair to some of us, or most of us, to draw attention to a pharmacy that ships for so many OP's, there is nothing wrong with posting updated news and saying something like, "if anyone would like to know the name of the pharmacy that this OP uses, please PM me", I think u will agree with me, when one of the pharmacies that you use, gets shuts down due to using it's name of any of these boards, you don't have to be a member of this board to read the posts, so its just simply too easy for someone to come on and the next day target a pharmacy that they have read is shipping

Posts: 53 | Registered: October 25, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
But luckily, Fedexmeds is no longer using Duane's so i'm not too worried about it........

Counselor
Picture of mistletoe10899
Posted Hide Post
TRIZ I know where your coming from. Wish nothing but the best for you.

Posts: 1043 | Registered: April 19, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of Ashez
Posted Hide Post
Hmm,

The day that I become too intimidated to spread or seek updates on what’s going on with our Ops and the pharmacies that service them, because of potential DEA online snooping, will be a very sad day indeed.

As it was said before, this board would be of little use to anyone if everyone were too scared to post updates on their Ops and pharmacies because doing so would automatically lead to them getting busted the next day.

I think it is the unscrupulous nature in which a particular OP or Pharmacy performs their business that ultimately leads to their downfall, not how many times their name is brought up on a discussion board.

When considering that aspect, as well as using common sense (i.e. – having the smarts not to brag about how one scored their Hydro without having to submit sufficient medical records to warrant their use, et cetera..) and not stating anything that would incriminate an OP, I don’t see any substantial dangers in sharing this kind of information with the board. If one is doing everything by the book, not Dding, there should not be any negative repercussions in discussing the services that they use.

However, if everyone were to be succumb to the belief that simply discussing a service automatically puts them at risk, then nobody would share their knowledge. Ultimately, we would be cheating each other of the valuable information that the founders of this board probably believed should be shared despite potential third party oversight.

Just my two cents..

"If I could get my membership fee back, I'd resign from the human race." - Fred Allen

Posts: 54 | Registered: February 02, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Picture of ssbuilder
Posted Hide Post
GOOD FOR YOU!! I couldn't agree more. The information and advice I have gotten here has helped me so much. Although I am still having problems, I am very thankful for this board.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 05, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Citizen
Posted Hide Post
Is there any pharmacy out there still up and runing. I use to get my med's from Norco worldwide, no longer around. And then Southwest. And as of yesterday you can reach anyone there either. Can anyone give me a websight night that isn't in FL and is up and running.
Thank you
Dee

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 08, 2003 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community  Page 1 2   

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    DUANE'S PHARMACY

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.