ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOUR PRESCRIPTION IS STOLEN?

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Assistant Attaché
Picture of painfreelife4me
Posted
I believe I had my purse stolen at the airport and my prescriptions were in it what do I do? The airport says they will call me if they find it. I doubt that is going to ever happen and now I have no medication until my refill is due next! What can I do!

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 21, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Counselor
Picture of A_Desert_Rat
Posted Hide Post
Maybe faxing a copy of the police report stating your purse and contents were stolen to the OCS will help you get a new bottle. I truly doubt it but it is worth a try.

ADR

While 2006 was not a good year for many automakers, a couple did quite well. According to the Associated Press, "Honda and Toyota made 7 of the 12 vehicles in the top 10."

Posts: 1214 | Registered: August 01, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of painfreelife4me
Posted Hide Post
I have all ready emailed them and they have not responded for days so I was up for a reconsult too and never got a response so I have been out of pocket for a few days now.

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 21, 2006 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Civilian Assistant Attaché
Posted Hide Post
you are out of luck. No ROP is going to resend a script because yours was stolen. There is too much risk on their end, as this is a common lie people use to stockpile medication.

Please note that I am not saying or accusing you of lying in any way, shape, or form. I am just saying that is probably why they are not responding to you.

Legally the only thing you can do is to have that same doctor write you another script, which I don't think will be possible. Maybe you could take the reciept to a local doctor and explained what happened, I don't know if it is considered double dipping if the 2nd doctor is agreeing to fill the same prescription because yours was lost. Honestly I think your oddds of winning the lottery are better than getting another doc to write the same script.

good luck.

Posts: 162 | Registered: November 22, 2005 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Senior Secretary
Picture of skbgiants
Posted Hide Post
That happened to me when my car was broken into once. I had to fill out a police report and STILL my DR at the time was a pain in the rear when trying to get my medication back!

Posts: 832 | Registered: July 11, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOUR PRESCRIPTION IS STOLEN?

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.