ChatRoom
Active Threads

Please visit our sponsors:
 DoctorScripts.com
OnlinePrescriptionService.com

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    All quiet out there!

Moderators: ~Kat~, ~Shawn~, Libby, Neon, Rosie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

-star Rating Rate It!   Login/Join  
Army, Naval and Air Attaché
Picture of ~Titan~
Posted
I believe that most people are not sharing info because they are afraid that their places might be used up. Just a thought.

We have all been there. Be nice to see more sharing of info in the threads of places.

Ok, my 2 cents worth. :-P

Posts: 677 | Registered: September 19, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of madkw
Posted Hide Post
hi to all and god plss you Titan ,it should be halping ech other finding the good pharma i had experins whith mail pharma and all i got is fake pills , god know what in,m also no brand, name or filling of med . man i was the gine pig. by useing thim ,
now im whating for small ordز of medcخming from placurorder.com hopfuly and so far i haer some commnt on thir maght be fake << how fake >> no more dital when try thim ill post info,,
p,s thirs ganarec pain med rell in effact fake in looke only

Posts: 54 | Registered: March 10, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Army, Naval and Air Attaché
Picture of ~Titan~
Posted Hide Post
Hi Mad, did you get your order you had been waiting on? Were they fake? Hope you are well, and God Bless you too.

Posts: 677 | Registered: September 19, 2007 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
Assistant Attaché
Picture of madkw
Posted Hide Post
hi my first order from placurorder was good
as in valum and tyl,3 came fast but mt 2nd oderdr never araived and its been more than 4 weeks
but i did order from deistnyrx and got it in leses than two weeks and thy were the beast for qwality , valum rocha 10 mg , ativan 2mg wytn all so good

Posts: 54 | Registered: March 10, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post
  Previous Topic | Next Topic  powered by eve community    

PharmacyWatchers.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Other medicine related topics    All quiet out there!

All content belongs to PharmacyWatchers.com and may not be copyed or reproduced in any way.